Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Naughty Monkeys

Hey everybody! It was a beautiful day today. I decided to venture out to find a book about this monkey named George. I keep hearing about this monkey. My first stop was Ferguson Books and Media. I thought I was sure to find the book about this George the monkey there. When I got there, I ran into a familiar face-Uncle Ralph!
Uncle Ralph is currently living at Ferguson Books. He likes to hang out in the children's book section on the third shelf. I think he is waiting for a nice family to take him home to live. He is very wise. He told me that the book about George the monkey is very popular and is always being bought by someone. I looked around, but I couldn't find the book. I did find a lunchbox with George's picture on the front.
After saying goodbye to Uncle Ralph and promising I would come back to visit soon, I hopped across 32nd Avenue to go to Target to see if the George book was there. Eureka! I was in luck!
I decided to take the book down and have a little reading session. I found out that this George is a very curious, naughty monkey!!!
He likes to eat bananas and his best buddy is a tall man with a yellow hat. I didn't think his hat was very cool. This George gets into all sorts of trouble. Then I saw these poor monkeys trapped in a box!!!
I tried to help them escape, but the Target man spotted me and I had to make a quick getaway!!! I decided to head over to the produce section to try to find George's favorite food.
I'd never had a banana before. But once again, I had no money in my pockets. Then I saw my nice lady friend who offered to buy me a banana. I was happy to see her.
I decided I don't like bananas too much. That George can keep his big yellow fruit and share it with his friend with the big yellow hat. I would rather have my favorite food any day!!

Cheetos! Cheetos! Cheetos!!! I figured if George can be a naughty monkey sometimes, so can Manny!!! But then I got caught and got a little dirty as well, so it was time for a monkey bath.
Bubble baths can be so relaxing after a long day. And they smell so nice!
After drying off, I decided it was better to be a good monkey like Manny and not a naughty monkey like George. But I still love Cheetos!!!
Nitey Nite!
Manny

No comments:

Post a Comment