Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Like a Good Neighbor, Manny is There!

Hi Friends! Manny here. Another gorgeous sunny day outside. I decided to head to University Park to see if there was any action there. It was a nice day to catch some rays, listen to some tunes and relax! We sock monkey's don't have skin like humans, so we don't burn as easily. But still, it is always best to use sunscreen!
After an hour of listening to my favorite tunes-AC/DC, Foo Fighters and Alice in Chains, I decided to go on a little nature hike.
University Park has many beautiful flowers. There are a lot of rocks to play on. Then I spied a bridge to cross!
That's a big bridge for a little monkey like me! But I made it across.
After all that nature hiking, I was hot and thirsty. I thought a slushee would taste real good. But again, I am an unemployed sock monkey, so money was a problem. Then I ran into my nice lady friend in the park and she offered to buy me a slushee. I told her I couldn't just accept charity and she has been so good to me, I wanted to do something nice for her.
So I pumped her gas!
I think she really appreciated it. Then she paid for her gas and bought me a yummy, cotton candy flavored blue slushee!
It was so good and cold and I was so thirsty, I drank it real fast. Then Manny got a brain freeze!!
My brain freeze was so awful, the nice lady had to drive me home and I stayed there the rest of the day. Learn from Manny: drink your slushees slow!!!!!
Catcha later!
Manny

No comments:

Post a Comment