Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Monkeys in Cages

Hello everyone! This weekend my friend Liam and I visited the zoo in Wahpeton, ND. It was a nice place. They even have monkeys there!
But these poor guys live in a cage. They aren't wild and free like myself. I live the good life.
I tried to talk to this guy, but he was pretty quiet. I guess he was sad that he has to be in the cage all day. Or maybe he was jealous of my red hair.
There was even a little tiny monkey. He was very young. I bet he looked up to an older monkey like myself.
Liam and I then left the sad monkeys and went over to see this huge buffalo.

He didn't say much either. Then he left to go and take a bath. In the mud. Yuk!
I bet he smells like flowers. 

These guys looked at me like I was dinner. For as big as they are, I think I would be just an appetizer to them. I didn't stick around their cage too long. 
I sure am glad I don't live in a cage and have the freedom to roam around as I please. 
Enjoy your freedom!
Manny

1 comment:

  1. Decent post! This is an extremely pleasant blog that I will authoritatively return to more circumstances this year! A debt of gratitude is in order for useful post.
    chinchilla cage

    ReplyDelete