Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A Good Day's Work

Hey Friends! Manny here. Today I woke up feeling a bit sad that I had empty pockets. I decided I had better earn some money instead of depending on the kindness of nice ladies and other strangers. So I decided to seek employment!
A nice lady that I know offered to let me 'help out' in her office today. But nobody seemed to want to talk to me when I answered the phone. So, when no one was looking, I decided to make my work fun!

You can really swing with those paper clips! But then the nice lady came back into the office and I thought I should do some work. So I tried my hand at filing. It didn't go so well.
I ended up ripping some paper during my filing process trying to get out of the files I got stuck in, so I thought I should tape them up. Do you know how hard it is for a fabric sock monkey to use tape?
It took forever to get the tape off of me! That was not fun. I kept hearing this beeping noise coming from this machine. Then it would shoot out paper. It had a phone and when I answered it, again nobody wanted to talk to me. I couldn't figure that weird machine out!
And then I found the most fun part about working in the office!  The copy machine!!!


Did you know you can make copies of yourself? That was so much fun!!! I could copy myself all day!!! But then the nice lady walked in and said "Manny, I don't think office work is the work for you. Maybe you should try something else." She was right. So she gave me a dollar for my day's work and away I went. But I sure loved making Manny copies!!!!
So tomorrow I will try something else. Maybe by Friday I will have enough to buy a bag of Cheetos!!!
Nitey Nite!
Manny

No comments:

Post a Comment