Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Summertime Blues

Hey friends! Manny here. Woke up this morning and it was August!!! That means summer is almost over. This makes me sad. There still are many things I want to do this summer. So I thought I better get to it right away!
So today I had myself a picnic.
Then I decided to relax in the sun with a good book.
Then I decided to go for a bike ride!!
This nice lady was going to give me a ride on her pink bicycle, but suddenly we discovered that her tire was flat. I was really bummed out. I hope she gets it fixed soon because she said that when she does, we will ride the wind and touch the midnight sun. I am not sure what that means. But it sounds fun!
So I had to settle for this ride.

Manny goes scootin'!!! It was a hot day today. Last time I checked, it was 84 degrees. So I thought I would cool off a bit.
Aaaaaahhhhh! That water felt good! I don't have to doggie paddle to swim in a pool. This is my special 'Manny' pool. I'm thinking of having a pool party soon. I'll let you all know when it goes down. Enjoy the summer days while they last!
Manny

No comments:

Post a Comment